Boiler Servicing in Bishop's Stortford
Offering boiler services and repairs throughout Bishop’s Stortford.
Boiler Services in Bishop's Stortford
Here at He@Heating Limited, we always recommend all landlords and homeowners to get the boiler serviced annually. The reason for this is because it ensures that your boiler is working safely and efficiently. It also ensures that any faults and issues with the boiler are identified and fixed sooner rather than later, helping you save lots on any repair costs in the future.
A boiler service check is very important when it comes to maintaining the health of your boiler. When you call us for our boiler service check, we will ensure all major components are thoroughly inspected and tested. To be fully prepared for the winter, we highly recommend booking a boiler service check throughout the summer months. Find out how you can get in touch by viewing our contact details down below.
Why should I have my boiler serviced in Bishop Stortford?
Your boiler should be serviced once a year. This not only guarantees that it will continue to operate correctly and safely for the next year, but it also validates any manufacturer's warranties you may have on your boiler. Regular boiler maintenance reduces the possibility of a breakdown and extends the life of your boiler.
Boilers provide services that keep you and your family safe and healthy. Anyone who has fuel-burning equipment in their home is at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Because this lethal gas has no odour, colour, or taste, most people are unaware they are being poisoned. Annual boiler maintenance ensures that the fuel is used safely and efficiently, lowering your chances of becoming ill from carbon monoxide poisoning.
In the coming colder months, having a working boiler is critical for the elderly, the frail, and those with small children. While most people find a broken boiler inconvenient, a lack of heat and hot water can have serious health and financial consequences for others.
Everyone, not just homeowners, is responsible for keeping their boilers in good working order. Landlords must obtain a gas safety certificate and ensure that their boilers are in safe working order. Once a year, a boiler service is required and is a low-cost piece of maintenance to perform.
When should I have my boiler serviced?
Even if they come with a warranty and insurance, boilers must be serviced once a year. When a new tenant moves in, you must service all gas appliances in your property and provide them with a copy of a Gas Safe certificate if you are a landlord.
Furthermore, scheduling your boiler service during the winter season ensures that your boiler is ready for the winter season and has fewer chances of breaking down on you, especially when you need it the most.
You must make certain that the heating engineer you hire to service your boiler is registered with Gas Safe.
The Advantages of Annual Boiler Service
Servicing your boiler once a year can give you with a variety of advantages and benefits. It is generally suggested by heating specialists and boiler manufacturers alike, and it is an essential element of maintaining a safe and healthy boiler. The primary reasons to schedule a boiler service are as follows:
- Extend the life of your boiler system. A boiler service reduces wear and tear on your boiler system's components and increases its lifespan. You can save the cost of a new boiler by keeping your boiler in good working order.
- Reduce your monthly spending. A boiler service will improve the efficiency of your boiler, saving your costs and slowing its depreciation over time.
- Maintain your boiler's manufacturer's warranty. Most extended warranties will require you to do an annual boiler service to ensure that your boiler system is in good working order.
- Avoid more costly problems in the future. A boiler inspection performed by a heating specialist can help diagnose and prevent any potential problems with your boiler. This can help to reduce the risk of a boiler malfunction or issue, but if you do require boiler repair in the future, we can assist!
- (Only for Landlords) It is required by law to service boilers. As a landlord, you are responsible for your renters' safety, thus you must have all gas appliances serviced by a gas safe expert once a year. The renters must be provided with a gas safety certificate and advised of any changes made to the appliances in their property.
Annual Boiler Service
For professional boiler servicing, call on He@Heating Limited's Gas Safe engineers. We've been providing safe boiler servicing for many years and have a solid reputation as a trustworthy heating and plumbing company. We take pride in providing excellent boiler maintenance while also informing our customers. We always inform our customers about the cost of their boiler service and ensure that they are receiving fair and competitive pricing.
Our boiler service check includes:
- Visual inspection
- Removal of the boiler casing
- Flue check
- Gas pressure check
- Firing your boiler up
BOOK A BOILER SERVICE TODAY
If you would like to know more about our boiler services in Bishop's Stortford, simply call us on 07956575049. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message using our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Don't wait for your boiler to break down. Book your annual boiler service check with He@Heating Limited today and ensure your boiler is running safely and efficiently throughout the year!